Pages - Menu

8/19/12

Maldives, Indian Ocean






I have 12 days of holidays coming soon to take in September. I want and need to take a vacation; I think it will be good to me because I really need to rest. I want to go far and enjoy good weather. In the first place I had thought go to Asia because I do not know yet. Malaysia and these beaches tempt me very much. Or Thailand, for beaches too, but also for the temples, landscapes ... but I found a great promo to go to Maldives Island... seems like a paradise... and I’m glad to say... It´s my next destination!!! Now i will talk a little bit more about.

The Maldives is considered by many to be the premier tropical beach destination in the world and the best place to relax and unwind from the hectic and chaotic lifestyle of the modern world. The Maldives is an archipelago nation of 1,190 islands in the Indian Ocean renowned for its natural pristine beaches and island environment.

With over 100 different island resorts to choose from each island has it’s owned distinct feel, character. The wide range of accommodation suit many budgets to cater for all. However, whichever island visit in The Maldives all of them are blessed with perfect coral beaches, lush tropical vegetation, warm shallow waters, fantastic hotel facilities and outstanding service that you would only expect to find in the world’s best tropical beach destination. There are only a few places in the world that have this combination of the unique turquoise sea and powder white sand with an all year round climate described as “a never ending summer”.

No comments:

Post a Comment